Chef De Cuisine
Ref: : CDCSS1
Location: CRUISE SHIP - Worldwide
Rate: N/A (Permanent) + TAX FREE COMPETITIVE SALARY
Responsible for delivering high quality, efficient, individualized and technically excellent food preparation in his/her assigned outlet in accordance with Company Policies, strictly upholding any Public Health standards and towards a goal of achieving total guest satisfaction.
1. Valid STCW 95 certification.
2. Minimum of 4 years’ experience at an International 5 star establishment and at least 1 year of which as
Chef de Cuisine.
3. At least 2 years’ experience as Sous Chef in Michelin Star/Relais Chateaux.
4. Good knowledge of International cuisine and European culinary background.
5. Must display the ability to pay close attention to detail and desire to take pride in one’s work.
6. Knowledge and experience of Public Health policies and procedures.
7. Ability to read, interpret and demonstrate culinary fundamentals.
8. Excellent knife skills