Ref: : Aswt
Location: SHIPBOARD - Worldwide
Rate: N/A (Permanent) + TAX FREE COMPENSATION
1. Maintains clean and orderly tables, setup and organize and clean the station.
2. Collect the food from the galley to the respective section and carry back the dirty
trays as per USPH and breakage prevention standards
3. Offer and refill water, bread, butter, beverage and any other item needed
4. Offer condiments and fresh pepper as per service standard
5. Must be fully knowledgeable about the menu explanation, service procedure and
6. Provides personalized service always with a smile (remembers guests names and
7. Embarkation, debarkation and luggage handling duties when required
8. General cleaning and maintenance according to U.S.P.H. standards.
9. Handles all ship' equipment with utmost care and reports any faulty/broken
10. Assists management with coaching and introduction of new personnel.
11. Performs all other duties as requested by supervisors.
12. Will be put under a training program to develop his/her skills in view for a future