Ref: : BUTH
Location: SHIPBOARD - Worldwide
Rate: N/A (Permanent) + TAX FREE COMPENSATION
Aesthetician/Beauty Therapist administers professional facials and Ionithermie treatments to guests. They must possess thorough knowledge of the skin and body, and have excellent practical techniques, cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in our spa’s specific facial, Ionithermie and massage treatment offerings. They must have excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness and beauty solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
• Face and body electrical certificate/ diploma(must have GALVANIC and FARADIC clearly shown on any certification)
• Full body massage, deep tissue preference.
• Commercial/business awareness
• Good listener, polite, empathetic
• Education will need to be a minimum level 3 education
Qualifications from a National registered education in your region/ country are accepted.
Core curriculum should cover hands on and electrical facial techniques, skin analysis, face cleansing, facial massage, mask application, manicure and pedicure. Body treatments hands on and electrical, cellulite treatments, minimum of 150 hours full body massage. Anatomy & physiology, hygiene, personal presentation, lifestyle advice and client care.